Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 17

Definitely an "up kind of day" as the Dutsons came over and Emily commented on how clean my house is. Not sure if that's just because she read my blog and knew that I'm working on it and made it a point to notice.

Also, things are a bit cleaner than they would have been had we not had the Chipmans over for dinner last night and James clean the bathroom before they came. What a difference a good mopping makes!

Tonight is setting a specific bedtime and sticking to it. I think I'm going to start shooting for 9:30. Especially if the kids are going to keep waking me up in the middle of the night. I've slept with a little person at some point every night for the past 3 nights. (Alas, no it wasn't Trevy last night. I had each of the twins for a while and Trevy ended up wetting the bed.)

But my sink is still shining, I'm already showered and ready for bed and I have a load of laundry going. Also got our master bathroom and all my little patches textured today so we're ready to sand and prime!

No comments:

Post a Comment